Beyond the Hustle – DeFi Freedom
Welcome to my page, where I share different DeFi projects with you that bring me a beautiful junk of passive income every month and lots of joy/fun to attend to every day! 🙂 Crypto has a wonderful gaming effect to it...
If you scroll down you find all the different projects I am involved in right now. Click on the little arrow to the right to learn how you can get started in these projects, too.
But first a little summary how I got started and why.
I started with Drip that I came across via my former coach Alba, end of December 2021. I instantly got hooked, mainly because I trusted her and liked the project.
Drip is almost a year old - quite a long time for DeFi! - it is a contract that lets you deposit your Drip into the Faucet and earn 1% on it - every single day! Drip itself is not pegged to a stable coin, therefore it is more volatile. But also has the chance to go up quite a bit. We reside around 40 USD at the moment with an ATH I think in Jan 22 of 200 USD!
Yet, the beauty of Drip does not lie in its price. But in the powerful compounding mechanic! I urge anyone to get into it - if not for financial freedom, then for strengthening your wealth and abundance consciousness. Seeing what DeFi is doing for people, how it generates wealth for people without having other people earn less, and that it can ultimately set you free financially, is an absolute mindset hack!
After Drip I put some money into the Drip Garden, another project of the same dev of Drip. It is higher reward and higher risk. Here I like the gamification. I have to plant or harvest my plants several times a day
Then I got really hooked and wanted to enter a project that was in its starting phase. And MDT and Piston showed up for me. I joined my very first successful presale
Now I am involved in about 7 different projects and slowly branching out into different networks as well.
Further below I share several of the protocols I have invested in.
Disclaimer: There is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas mentioned here. This is NOT financial advice. I am not responsible for your financial success or failure. Always do your own research.
Here is a detailed description how to join Drip Network & create amazing daily 1% passive income.
1. Set up a Metamask Wallet on your Laptop/Desktop (preferred due to safety reasons) or download the Metamask Wallet on your smart phone https://metamask.io
Set up the Chrome Metamask Extension for desktop or laptop use — tutorial here: https://youtu.be/Af_lQ1zUnoM
2. Add Binance Smart Chain to the networks on your Metamask — tutorial here: https://youtu.be/8JZSUv40Tx0
3. Set up a www.cypto.com account on your phone (you get a 25$ Bonus on your card when you get one at some point) or Kucoin account or other coin exchange where you can purchase BNB — Those inside US must use crypto.com to purchase BNB
Crypto.com set up tutorial here: https://youtu.be/uRcgfU5ePeE
Kucoin set up tutorial here: https://youtu.be/ZZfw6_qkEXo
4. Purchase BNB (Binance native token) and transfer to your Metamask Wallet.
5. Go to https://drip.community/fountain and purchase drip using your BNB (keep at least 0.1 BNB in your wallet to cover gas fees)
6. Go to the Faucet page and copy and paste this 0x2B015169ab9019592DeBd6cA4CDe88f623f5895d into the Buddy Address Section on https://drip.community/faucet and deposit your Drip (Minimum 1 Drip to join)
7. Click Hydrate every other day to compound your interest and build your deposits and your Daily 1% ROI.
- Kelly Snook's Drip Calculator with links to the YouTube Video Tutorial and Dripping with Confidence strategy article https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zSfNeOKLU82Mbmufeezs4L7q_GT718ur4Q-iwIWY9PM/copy
Youtube calculator tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUlzuWH7bl4
Medium article: https://cryptozoa.com/dripping-with-confidence-simple-rules-for-success-with-drip-part-1-7e3070c18ae7
Play around a bit with the calculator and find YOUR sweet spot between claiming and hydrating!
- And another calculator, this one from Team Drip Guide, where you can quickly see your income after 100, 200, 300 days here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HxWMR-wxjvDB3Ui1BQNMHK8yyGy4X3YHycsKwH-4bl8/edit
While Drip has the advantage of having successfully been on the DeFi market for over a year (which is truly amazing and shows its stability), Piston is newer (hasn't been proven over time) yet has some interesting developments so far!
You can get in and still exit the race (in case you need the cash or have changed your mind) for 7 days!
There is a 5x factor, that 'forces' you to redeposit if you want to grow your max payout bigger than this 5x. It doesn't grow through compounding. This is a very cool feature to make the protocol more sustainable and stable.
HOW TO GET STARTED
1. Follow steps 1-4 as described in section Drip Network
2. Go to any swap page like https://pancakeswap.finance/swap any swap your BNB for BUSD. Again make sure to leave 0.1 BNB in your wallet for gas fees.
4. Select the tab "Swap" and swap your BUSD for Piston
5. Select the tab "Race" and click the deposit button. Click "max" and deposit all your tokens into the race
7. Follow your hydration/claim/redeposit schedule
I use My Diamond Team (MDT V2) to generate the BNB for my gas fees: https://mydiamondteam.online/v2/?ref=0x2b015169ab9019592debd6ca4cde88f623f5895d
It is a hint riskier than Drip or Piston as it has more of a pyramid scheme, but has an amazing developer team, so I do trust it (the project) and them. The developers of MDT have also created Piston race and have a lot of interesting things planned out for the future!
I personally wouldn't put 10k USD there but several BNB is totally fine in my eyes (NFA) in order to farm the money for my gas fees as well as some extra money to put into other (high risk) plays.
Go to https://elephant.money/dashboard.html and deposit BNB to buy Elephant tokens.
They are reflection tokens, so they will grow in your wallet through price appreciation AND through giving rewards to holders by adding new crypto to their wallet.
Because of that I advise extra security measures. I have all my Elephant Money on a hardware ledger. I have two different accounts on this ledger. In one I store my Elephant tokens. And the other one is connected to the Trunk and Stampede contract. As well as the wallet adress being used for the referral system. So, my Elephant tokens are in their own account on my hardware wallet. Plus I use this ledger only with their own browser, that I don't use for anything else (Brave Browser).
Trunk and Stampede
1. Go to https://elephant.money/trunk.html and connect your wallet
2. Enter 0x8340989866B2B2141965078F5db2a401a3a944e8 in the member area (Partner Rewards are split 50/50 on every deposit and roll between you and me, so in this ecosystem you don't have to but you profit (!) from having a referral partner)
3. Mint Trunk with BUSD (change BNB to BUSD on pancake swap etc.
4. Now you can decide if you want to stake your Trunk (this means you can always withdraw the whole sum but APR is lower) or bond it in Stampede (much higher APR, but you can only get back about 0,56% every day, similar like in Drip)
5. Find your own rolling and claiming schedule
ZENIQ does research & development to create innovative products and services based on fintech and blockchain technology and is licensing selected partners to use and distribute these innovations globally .
The high level of trust and security is guaranteed by its oustanding USP the ZENIQ HUB.ZENIQ will become the most popular portal for digital investments in a few years and will be one of the top exchanges in the world with the decentralized ZENIQ Exchange.
Join here: safir.com/ref/elqvxsjfyx
20/80 of online security for Crypto (inspired by my crypto friend Carina)
- Keep everything updated.
- Get a VPN - PC, Mac and phones (there are free versions like from ProtonVPN)
- Firefox and Brave are more secure than chrome. Plus, brave pays you crypto coins when you watch ads... So double cool
- Turn on 2FA on EVERYTHING. But never use SMS as a 2FA. Download Google or Twillio Authy. SMS problem see below.
- Never EVER use the email address you have displayed publicly to sign up to any financial services or crypto. (Facebook, on your website, Linked in, etc). Use an encrypted email provider like Proton Mail instead that you ONLY use for Crypto and nothing else.
That way, should they hack into your email, they can't also see ALL your other financial services and hack themselves into those accounts from there. (a.e. reset password for example!)
- Hardware wallets. For extra safety: One that is the intermediary (a), and one that never gets connected to the internet(b).
You send your stuff to a, and then from a to b.
when you want your crypto out, you send from a to b and b to exchange etc.
- Never EVER save any of your seed phrases on your computer, phone or cloud.
Offline in a notebook is safest.
Do not send it to yourself per email and then delete the email.
Do not save it into your iCloud.
Do not put it Into your dropbox.
Ideally- don't even copy and paste it, there are malewares that hack that chach and with that they get everything.
- Get a password manager and create proper passwords for everything.
- Check and double check web addresses. Be weary to connect your wallet to new sites. Using Google does not ensure you got the right site. Manually type in addresses, it's the safest.
Bookmark your safe pages and do not click on other people's links.
- Use a new wallet for a new project, especially if you are staking things you can't get back out again, like drip. Use a different browser for each wallet.
Don't connect your drip wallet to multiple other/new project sites, if this gets hacked, you lose your drip and you can't do much about it.
- This one hurt a lot:
Never use your "public" phone number. (The phone number you have put on Facebook, telegram, your website, LinkedIn etc) turn off all sms 2FA and use authenticator apps instead.
The most common way for people to break into accounts is through sim swapping. They get enough info on you on facebook (address, birthday, pet names, etc) get your phone number and call your provider so many times until they have enough info that they can convince the provider that it's you and ask them to reroute your phone number to "a new phone"
They get all SMS 2FAs, emails etc. and get into everything with that.
So... ideally: get a cheap 2nd prepaid phone and number. Use this phone only for crypto and don't make it public anywhere.
Energy consumption of Crypto
Again, written by my friend and Crypto enthusiast Carina Sha:
We always want our plugs to work when we plug our phone into the wall to charge it.
But we do not use the same amount energy all day round.
We spike in the morning, then it slows down, the it grows exponentially in the eve, then it dips again at night.
Energy production can not be adjusted accordingly- they have to produce at max amount the whole time, to cover everyone has energy even if they plug in at the "ATH" of consumption of the day.
Energy costs a LOT to store and to transport. A LOT.
So instead, they BURN whatever is left over and isn't being used.
So currently, 40% of all energy that is being produces gets burned and flared out into the atmosphere.
(= BAD for the environment, since only...85%?... of the particles actually combust, the rest pollutes our atmosphere.)
Anyone that complains that the energy consumption is so high of crypto and therefor a threat to the encironment instantly proves that they have no clue what they are talking about.
What they do is, energy companies are actually teaming up with crypto farms and PAYING them to use the energy.
I saw an interview with multiple mining farm owners confirming that.
They simply mine more or less, depending on how much energy is set over at that moment.
Its actually reducing wastage if energy by 40%.
That wastage is also a big reason why green energy is "too expensive to produce"
it's not. The wastage is too high to make it worth it.
With crypto, now suddenly we have something that is not only making green energy worth it, it's making it lucrative.
To a point where more and more mining farms are financing the build of green energy set ups all around the world already